A Japanese man spent $14,000 to transform himself into a dog, which the world now knows by the name of Toko. Now he has shared his new wish. Now he wants love and also to become a film star.
A Japanese man spent $14,000 to transform himself into a dog, which the world now knows by the name of Toko. Now he has shared his new wish. Its wish is that it does not want to live like animals. Now he wants love and also to become a film star."I chose to become a collie dog breed because I love raising them," Toko, a Japanese man, said in an interview with The New York Times. "Secondly, because if it was not a naturally large breed, it would not look unnaturally disproportionate when worn by someone as a costume." Toko further stated that the Collie's long fur helps "disguise the human body".
want to become a movie star :
Toko expressed her desire to become a movie star. He said, "I think it would be great if I could use my skills and be in a movie. dogsI can get a chance to appear as."
Toko reveals that she had long wanted to live as an animal, but did not have the courage to turn her dream into reality. "About two and a half years ago...I actually talked to several companies about wanting to make dog costumes," she said. His beloved costume took six months to be made by someone who could not find it.
Toko wore the costume in public for the first time this summer and the video of her first outing went massively viral. She is now comfortable going out wearing a dress.
Toko wants to find love
Toko now wants to find love from a female 'dog'. "I think it would be great if something like that happened," he says, talking about a romance with a woman who would want to dress up like a dog, just like him. I would like to meet him."
Toko admitted that it is physically tiring to walk around all day, but the "enthusiasm" inside me makes it worth doing. "Rather than being difficult or physically uncomfortable, the feelings of pleasure I get from this experience are stronger," he said.